I’ve decided to order a custom designed piece of jewelry, what now?
We’ve tried very hard to make the design process as easy as possible for you. And we’ve broken it down into 7 easy steps.
1. Contact our Custom Design department using our custom ring online form or our general jewelry online form. This form will guide you through the more important pieces of information that we need to have to be able to quickly and accurately estimate to cost and time to create your jewelry.
2. Our Design Department will contact you with any further questions for clarification, and give you a general idea of how long your project may take. (Remember, it’s a bad idea to wait until December 15th to order a piece of custom jewelry for Christmas). Once we have a good understanding of your project and your needs, we can begin the design phase.
3. At this point we will contact you by phone to confirm your custom order and charge your credit card $100 to begin the design process. This $100 charge will be applied to your custom order should you choose to continue with the project and have it made.
4. At this point we get your approval to make your new custom piece of jewelry. We can fax or eMail you an order proof for you to sign or reply to. This order proof will have the pictures of your design, how much it will cost, and when we can expect it to be finished. We will then require a 50% deposit to begin making your jewelry.
5. Then you sit back while our craftsmen create your new design in our own shop. Using the utmost care and skill, we will transform those drawings into a work of art that you will be proud to wear for years to come.
6. It’s Done! We take several pictures of your finished jewelry item to eMail to you and contact you for final payment. Once paid for, it’s off to Federal Express and straight into your hands!
It really is that simple!
We are happy to use your diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and any other stone that you would like to use in your jewelry. Whether you purchase the stones from us, or supply them yourself from your favorite gemstone vendor, we will be happy to help you create the perfect piece of custom jewelry. Our only request is that you do not ask us to reuse your old gold in a new piece. There are too many variables in old gold for us to guarantee a 100% successful design using old gold.